Singapore Expats

SINGAPORE AIRLINES Local Cabin Crew - Write In Application

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 6:04 pm

CelT wrote:Hi BlancD....

you received the invite?

When did you send in your application ? :D

From the past 2 interviews...apparently, there is self intro round, kebaya...1-1, no WCT...then to management ( on another day )....
yes i did, i think i sent in at the end of august tho..
ahhh, we get to progress quickly :P but hopefully they would not be tough on us!!! Or they might be stringent this time around, we won't know :P
good luck!
"City of Ang3Ls"

Poo

Post by Poo » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 8:32 pm

pink petals wrote:ya, can't wait for the next walk in. read that the interview on 22nd sept is the last date for the write in...

i total emailed them 4 times!!! hehehe.... :P
a bit much i feel, maybe they decided to blacklist me for bombarding their email inbox... :-|

anyone who happen to know the date for the next walk in, pls post and share ya! =)
If not wrong, tml's interview is the last day for write-in applicant.. Cuz i received my invitation early dis week, & the below mail states tat 22nd sept is the last day for interview... No other alternative liao...

JerBearo
Regular
Regular

Post by JerBearo » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 9:03 pm

erum.. what do u guys mean by write in?
send thru E-mail? or post by letter?

sorry.. i don't really understand.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:10 pm

JerBearo wrote:erum.. what do u guys mean by write in?

send through email...

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:28 pm

JerBearo wrote:erum.. what do u guys mean by write in?

read the first post on this topic, or check out the SIA website for more information on their recruitment.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

JerBearo
Regular
Regular

Post by JerBearo » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:29 pm

thank bro

pink petals
Regular
Regular

Post by pink petals » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:25 am

JerBearo wrote:pink, is that for female cabin crews only?...

im enquiring for male stewards? are they stilll recruiting?.
sorry if my question might sound a lil noobish, just got to know of this site recently.

Thanks alot for everything.
hi there!

the write in is for both females and males. but i think the dateline is over cos tmr is the last date (interviews) for the write in application.
u might want to wait for the next walk in. :)

pink22

Post by pink22 » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 1:01 pm

all the best to those going today!
Last edited by pink22 on Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 8:58 pm

i think some of u are wrong. I just received an invite for an interview for the 25th september! this coming tuesday! I'm so happy. I send in 1 email on the 4th. then i send in on the 10th i think den another one on either the 18,19 or the 20th. those who went on the one before, any tips on how the group discussion is? i heard its not the same one as walk-in where they ask u to just introduce and say why u want to be a cabin crew.
people change to accept changes in people

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 9:06 pm

WoofAndQuack wrote:i think some of u are wrong. I just received an invite for an interview for the 25th september! this coming tuesday! I'm so happy. I send in 1 email on the 4th. then i send in on the 10th i think den another one on either the 18,19 or the 20th. those who went on the one before, any tips on how the group discussion is? i heard its not the same one as walk-in where they ask u to just introduce and say why u want to be a cabin crew.
hey, were you invited for the send-in application before?? did you attend any of it??

i also sent in 5 to 6 times but no reply.. keke...could it be coz i went for sept 4th interview???

anyway, how did the interview go today??
Soaring above all

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 9:56 pm

VeniE wrote:
WoofAndQuack wrote:i think some of u are wrong. I just received an invite for an interview for the 25th september! this coming tuesday! I'm so happy. I send in 1 email on the 4th. then i send in on the 10th i think den another one on either the 18,19 or the 20th. those who went on the one before, any tips on how the group discussion is? i heard its not the same one as walk-in where they ask u to just introduce and say why u want to be a cabin crew.
hey, were you invited for the send-in application before?? did you attend any of it??

i also sent in 5 to 6 times but no reply.. keke...could it be coz i went for sept 4th interview???

i didnt attend the interview today. was not invited for today's interview. Mine will be on the 25th and this is my first invite by write-in. My previous attempt was the august walk-in which i manage to go thru to WCT on the 4th sept which i failed. anyway, wat was ur first round question venie?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:08 pm

WoofAndQuack wrote:
VeniE wrote:

i didnt attend the interview today. was not invited for today's interview. Mine will be on the 25th and this is my first invite by write-in. My previous attempt was the august walk-in which i manage to go thru to WCT on the 4th sept which i failed. anyway, wat was ur first round question venie?
lolx.. my first round qns was: if you have a superpower, what will it be and why?? no need to self intro.. but i was out at round 1..
Soaring above all

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:24 pm

VeniE wrote:
lolx.. my first round qns was: if you have a superpower, what will it be and why?? no need to self intro.. but i was out at round 1..
ok peeps, from previous quotes in this thread, i found two questions from first round which is :
if u have a super power, wat will it be & y.
if u have the power to pass a law, wat would you do?

anybody got other different questions for first round? maybe people from the 11th?

Marshm3llow

Post by Marshm3llow » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:15 pm

Hey WoofAndQuack,

What time is your interview?

Anyone gotten the same date interview session?

pink22

Today's interview

Post by pink22 » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:36 pm

hi poo, what time was your interview and may i know how's the passing rate for your time slot? are you female or male btw?

mine was at 3.10pm today.. but the passing rate was really low! zero got through.. my batch and the previous 2 batches before mine. all ZERO passing rates. and i tot some of the girls were pretty and spoke well. the interviewers did not really look at us, just kept writing and writing.. :(

seems like 4th sept was also the same.. anyone can comment on 11th sept interview?