Page 5 of 14

Posted: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:19 pm
by blancD
woodstock wrote:Yes yes.... I was referring to the Workbench. Clever blancD. :)

:o its 4th september already

Posted: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:26 pm
by RaMz
blancD wrote:
woodstock wrote:Yes yes.... I was referring to the Workbench. Clever blancD. :)

:o its 4th september already
because there's a new dateline..check the website..

Posted: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:44 am
by woodstock
Yeah... so fast... 4th... err... no... It has already passed midnite... It's the 5th already...

*sigh* I read from the other forum for the Singapore write in recruitment, all of the late twenties didn't get shortlisted. My chance is even slimmer now...

RaMz, what is the new dateline u are referring to? I check on the SIA recruitment website. Everything look the same to me.....

Posted: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 1:52 am
by 12345
RaMz wrote:
blancD wrote:
woodstock wrote:Yes yes.... I was referring to the Workbench. Clever blancD. :)

:o its 4th september already
because there's a new dateline..check the website..
Dats for the interview in penang...the recruitment for the kl interview has already closed if i'm not mistaken.

Posted: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 1:51 pm
by blancD
RaMz wrote:
blancD wrote:
woodstock wrote:Yes yes.... I was referring to the Workbench. Clever blancD. :)

:o its 4th september already
because there's a new dateline..check the website..
yeap, i should think so because as i was saying its a new recruitment, stated below would be interviews held will be in penang. i wonder if alot of people are applying this time around. but seems like we're the only one. but what if the queue comes up as long as till the mainroad? lol :P

Posted: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:39 pm
by woodstock
Yo! Everybody! It's already Thursday... still not email from SIA and my online application status is still empty. The waiting time is so painful... AAarrrGGgg.... the rest of u...any news/update?

BTW, anyone of u is a member for California fitness in Sunway? I signed up with them long long time ago but hardly go gym. It would be nice to have a company...

The last SIA recruitment in KL was in June, right? Was it a write in too?

Posted: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 1:28 pm
by blancD
woodstock wrote:Yo! Everybody! It's already Thursday... still not email from SIA and my online application status is still empty. The waiting time is so painful... AAarrrGGgg.... the rest of u...any news/update?

BTW, anyone of u is a member for California fitness in Sunway? I signed up with them long long time ago but hardly go gym. It would be nice to have a company...

The last SIA recruitment in KL was in June, right? Was it a write in too?
patience patience :D maybe its like what it states in thestar recruitment on the previous saturday that the dateline is 7 sept. so we've just got to wait until the 9th. was wondering are you male or female? :P

Posted: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 7:16 pm
by cantswim
no reply :wink:

Hi

Posted: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 7:48 pm
by calvink
Hi...woodstock...i used to work for california fitness...r u a platinum or gold member?....


yeah no response...me too..but i got another interview invitation from SIA...not cc....

we just have to wait till sept 9.......or next week.....Gambate!...

Re: Hi

Posted: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 9:43 pm
by blancD
calvink wrote:Hi...woodstock...i used to work for california fitness...r u a platinum or gold member?....


yeah no response...me too..but i got another interview invitation from SIA...not cc....

we just have to wait till sept 9.......or next week.....Gambate!...
yeah i guess so, but it sounds a little weird because I remember reading the recruitment saying that 'you will be notified before the 9th...'
we'll just have to wait and see!

Posted: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 1:36 am
by woodstock
I'm an Infinity member. I keep giving myself excuses, it's a lifetime membership, I can always go later. Looking for a gym junkie friend to go gym with me... :) Really need someone to kick me on my lazy ass.

Where do u base, calvink?

blancD, since u are so clever, wanna guess whether I'm a male or female? :)

thanks for the update, cantswim.

Re: Hi

Posted: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:28 am
by 12345
calvink wrote:Hi...woodstock...i used to work for california fitness...r u a platinum or gold member?....


yeah no response...me too..but i got another interview invitation from SIA...not cc....

we just have to wait till sept 9.......or next week.....Gambate!...
Mind sharing the position that u applied for?

Posted: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 9:48 am
by blancD
woodstock wrote:I'm an Infinity member. I keep giving myself excuses, it's a lifetime membership, I can always go later. Looking for a gym junkie friend to go gym with me... :) Really need someone to kick me on my lazy ass.

Where do u base, calvink?

blancD, since u are so clever, wanna guess whether I'm a male or female? :)

thanks for the update, cantswim.
i think i already got the ans... lol :oops:

Hi

Posted: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:49 pm
by calvink
Hi...woodstock...me based in kl lor.....near mid valley haha....


Just an update for u guys... i receive the interview invitation for CC on 22 September 8.40am...so early...lol.... two weeks from now on....

anyone of u receive the same...its a saturday...

Re: Hi

Posted: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 3:14 pm
by blancD
calvink wrote:Hi...woodstock...me based in kl lor.....near mid valley haha....


Just an update for u guys... i receive the interview invitation for CC on 22 September 8.40am...so early...lol.... two weeks from now on....

anyone of u receive the same...its a saturday...
meh, i still have not gotten mine yet!