Singapore Expats Forum

Japan Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Japan Airlines

Post by chai ching » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 9:50 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know Japan Airlines have any recruitment in Singapore? Although i know that from the forum, some say that lesser and lesser recruitment for Japan Airlines. Is it true? Will there be still any? Thank you for clearing my doubt!

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 2:29 am
Location: 3other side of ur door

new

Post by Scorpion » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:11 pm

So a new post of Japan airlinez :cool:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....
Image

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: new

Post by chai ching » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:20 am

Yup correct. Its up to we all whether you want to post a new topic also can. Anyway im just asking whether does anyone know about Japan Airline? No comment at all.
Scorpion wrote:So a new post of Japan airlinez :cool:

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 3:47 pm
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Re: Japan Airlines

Post by tiki » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:32 am

chai ching wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know Japan Airlines have any recruitment in Singapore? Although i know that from the forum, some say that lesser and lesser recruitment for Japan Airlines. Is it true? Will there be still any? Thank you for clearing my doubt!
May I suggest you call them up though I would expect the response to be something along the line of ,'We're not conducting any recruitment exercise currently however do look out for any future opportunities in the papers.'

No harm giving them a buzz, at least it will sort out your queries much quicker.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 2:37 pm
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Post by donno » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 3:57 pm

Been a long time JAL havent had any recruitment for Singaporeans.
10 April 2006

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Japan Airlines

Post by chai ching » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:10 am

May i know whats the buzz line for Japan Airlines? Thank you very much!
Actually you are right. Its better to call them up and ask them directly. Instead of just waiting or let those peoples write these forums.
tiki wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know Japan Airlines have any recruitment in Singapore? Although i know that from the forum, some say that lesser and lesser recruitment for Japan Airlines. Is it true? Will there be still any? Thank you for clearing my doubt!
May I suggest you call them up though I would expect the response to be something along the line of ,'We're not conducting any recruitment exercise currently however do look out for any future opportunities in the papers.'

No harm giving them a buzz, at least it will sort out your queries much quicker.

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:20 am

Look up on their website or yellow pages would be a good tool.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by chai ching » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 1:08 pm

Sorry but may i know whats the Japan's website? Could you give it to me? Cuz i dont know. Thank you very much!
singaporegrrl wrote:Look up on their website or yellow pages would be a good tool.

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 3:47 pm
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Post by tiki » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 1:21 pm

chai ching wrote:Sorry but may i know whats the Japan's website? Could you give it to me? Cuz i dont know. Thank you very much!
singaporegrrl wrote:Look up on their website or yellow pages would be a good tool.
Call up SingTel's operator service number and keep that number...

..it'll come in handy, I foresee.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 1:31 pm

chai ching wrote:Sorry but may i know whats the Japan's website? Could you give it to me? Cuz i dont know. Thank you very much!
Err website? If you don't know the exact URL to any website, Yahoo! or Google is always there to help you. Everyone knows that.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by chai ching » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 2:40 pm

Yup ok sure. Thank you!
singaporegrrl wrote:
chai ching wrote:Sorry but may i know whats the Japan's website? Could you give it to me? Cuz i dont know. Thank you very much!
Err website? If you don't know the exact URL to any website, Yahoo! or Google is always there to help you. Everyone knows that.

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 9:43 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by Paige » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 4:12 pm

chai ching wrote:Yup ok sure. Thank you!
singaporegrrl wrote:
chai ching wrote:Sorry but may i know whats the Japan's website? Could you give it to me? Cuz i dont know. Thank you very much!
Err website? If you don't know the exact URL to any website, Yahoo! or Google is always there to help you. Everyone knows that.
Hi Chai ching,

Their website is http://www.sg.jal.com/en/

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by chai ching » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 9:32 am

Hi,

Its been so long that you have never been on the forum. How are you doing now? Busy is it? Thank you very much! You are such a great help.

Paige wrote:
chai ching wrote:Yup ok sure. Thank you!
singaporegrrl wrote: Err website? If you don't know the exact URL to any website, Yahoo! or Google is always there to help you. Everyone knows that.
Hi Chai ching,

Their website is http://www.sg.jal.com/en/

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 2:37 pm
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Post by donno » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:45 am

There is no vacancy in JAL right now.
10 April 2006

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by chai ching » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 1:20 pm

You go in their website already is it? I still haven went in and take a good look at it. But you ae right. I also cant see any careers post on the top also. Then when is their next recruitment? Or there wont be anymore. Cuz its really been so long that didnt hear any recruitment from Japan. Is it they have stop recruiting peoples? Or what reason is that?
donno wrote:There is no vacancy in JAL right now.

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests