Singapore Expats Forum
 

The Last Person To Post Wins...

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
tiktok
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 5:04 pm

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by tiktok » Sat, 18 Jul 2020 7:27 pm

WASSSUP
I not troll/wacko/spammer.
Me no expat. Me foreigner.

tt1973
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 3:14 pm

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by tt1973 » Sat, 18 Jul 2020 8:24 pm

18 July, what a day

User avatar
taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Existential dilemma!

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by taxico » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:25 am

my brain still hurts from the singapore-style covid test from a few days ago.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by nakatago » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 8:09 am

En taro Adun

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37461
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 1:26 pm

taxico wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:25 am
my brain still hurts from the singapore-style covid test from a few days ago.
I had a swab done on the 16th. Negative. But with the subsequent blood tests, I was found to be Dengue infected. Been a rough week + Yesterday's blood test puts me back in the clear though. feeling a bit lethargic to say the least.

User avatar
PNGMK
Governor
Governor
Posts: 7568
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Sinkapore

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 5:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 1:26 pm
taxico wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:25 am
my brain still hurts from the singapore-style covid test from a few days ago.
I had a swab done on the 16th. Negative. But with the subsequent blood tests, I was found to be Dengue infected. Been a rough week + Yesterday's blood test puts me back in the clear though. feeling a bit lethargic to say the least.
Dengue is no fun.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

User avatar
taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Existential dilemma!

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by taxico » Wed, 29 Jul 2020 9:15 am

2020 SHN participant
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

User avatar
taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Existential dilemma!

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by taxico » Wed, 29 Jul 2020 9:15 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 1:26 pm
taxico wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:25 am
my brain still hurts from the singapore-style covid test from a few days ago.
I had a swab done on the 16th. Negative. But with the subsequent blood tests, I was found to be Dengue infected. Been a rough week + Yesterday's blood test puts me back in the clear though. feeling a bit lethargic to say the least.
yikes. please get well soon... you'd probably need quite a bit of time to recover. persist!
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37461
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 30 Jul 2020 3:22 pm

Thanks taxico, been taking it slow and easy until I get my sea-legs back. Seems I took the biggest hit due to the dehydration and subsequent cramping in the calves and arches of my feet. Coming back slowly but surely. My recuperation powers ain't what they used to be now that I'm 73. (in 5 weeks).

TropicalExpat
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu, 28 May 2020 5:02 pm

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by TropicalExpat » Wed, 19 Aug 2020 9:32 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 30 Jul 2020 3:22 pm
Thanks taxico, been taking it slow and easy until I get my sea-legs back. Seems I took the biggest hit due to the dehydration and subsequent cramping in the calves and arches of my feet. Coming back slowly but surely. My recuperation powers ain't what they used to be now that I'm 73. (in 5 weeks).
Only just seen this. Hope you are back up and about soon!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37461
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:26 pm

Back to normal. All good. Thanks.

iamnotlame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 29 May 2020 3:00 pm

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by iamnotlame » Mon, 07 Sep 2020 3:58 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:26 pm
Back to normal. All good. Thanks.
I think you have just reached your 73rd birthday. Belated, I hope you had a good one.

User avatar
shunkwugga
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:28 am

Re: The Last Person To Post Wins...

Post by shunkwugga » Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:23 pm

"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous… everyone hasn't met me yet." -Rodney Dangerfield
Who is this 'General Failure' and why is he reading my hard drive?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests