Singapore Expats

Is SimLim the best place to buy digital camera?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
achira

Post by achira » Thu, 31 May 2007 3:03 pm

advantage : lot shop, competitive price*

disadvantage: bargain

suggestion: be sure what type you want to buy, check estimated price for that type and last for sure buy :wink:

huggybear
Chatter
Chatter

Post by huggybear » Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:15 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Hey! MyFirstMillion! Are you saying you have made a million dollars on website advertising? Come on, fess up.
aren't we all millionaires in Indonesian Rupiah?

By that logic, i think i became a millionaire around age 8...my aunt or someone gave me a C Note as a gift. I blew it all on gummy bears, slurpys, bubble gum, and other assorted candy and proceeded to have a massive headache.

never wrote a blog about how i did it tho...too busy trying to earn the next 1 million Indonesian Rupiah.

youdunsay
Regular
Regular

Post by youdunsay » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 8:07 am

How's it different between the brand Sony, Canon, Nikon? I am looking for a cheap digital still around $200-$400. Any recommendations? Is it better to have rechargeable battery?

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Fuji film

Post by prkravi » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 4:18 pm

If you are still lucky, you should be able to get hold of the Fuji promotion for national day. A Decent 8.1 Mega Pixels camera, with Rechargeable batteries and charger, tripod, carrying case 1GB Card! and local 1 year warranty included, for 240 SGD i guess. GO FOR IT!

youdunsay
Regular
Regular

Post by youdunsay » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:38 pm

I did some field study and the store owner quoted me $320 for Panasonic DMC FX10. Does anyone know if it's worth it? How much should I bargain? Is it possible to get a cheaper price at Sim Lim?

Singbaba

Post by Singbaba » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 9:50 am

Please do not buy any thing from SimLim. They are cheaters. Some time they are not even scared of police also.
The Power Of Flying With 84000lbs Thrust. Rolls-Royce Trent 900...
The Airbus A380 - Luxury. With Wings.

Singbaba

Post by Singbaba » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 9:54 am

If you really want to buy some thing like camera or computer or any thing else. Try your self in courts or best denki. Almost every body trust these stores, and prices will also be very good.
The Power Of Flying With 84000lbs Thrust. Rolls-Royce Trent 900...
The Airbus A380 - Luxury. With Wings.

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

canon IXUS 70

Post by bunty » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 2:04 pm

I have a canon IXUS 70, which i purchased 3 months back..
every photo that i click in the evenings in normal light creates a red eye....
anyone else having problem. i called up canon and they just advised me to get the person, to look at the redlight....but that also does not work...