Singapore Expats

Thermage

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
mkdom

Thermage

Post by mkdom » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 3:17 pm

Has anyone tried Thermage? Is the result worth paying a fortune for this skin tightening treatment? Any recommended doctors? Thanks a lot for any info!

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 3:36 pm

have you tried gotu kola supplement yet?
I've read it helps.

Wait this for flabby skinfold from rapid fat loss or wrinkle treatment?
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.

mkdom

Post by mkdom » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 3:45 pm

BodyBlitz wrote:have you tried gotu kola supplement yet?
I've read it helps.

No, I haven't. I don't believe any dietary supplements will deliver results - most of the products on the market are not proven to work. Anyway, I am interested in info and experiences with Thermage.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 1:54 am

mkdom wrote:
BodyBlitz wrote:have you tried gotu kola supplement yet?
I've read it helps.

No, I haven't. I don't believe any dietary supplements will deliver results - most of the products on the market are not proven to work. Anyway, I am interested in info and experiences with Thermage.
Hi mkdom,

Besides Thermage, I heard about Titan too which is somewhat similar to Thermage although i read different reviews of both and there seems to be good n bad reviews about both treatments. You might want to read up on Titan too. If im not wrong, Titan is cheaper than Thermage.

I am also interested to find out more from Real people here who hv tried either of them.

If anyone has tried either Thermage or Titan, pls share your experiences :)

Cheers.

HauteCouture

Post by HauteCouture » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 1:39 pm

Hey there babyangel,

Have you tried Thermage or Titan yet? I heard that Titan isn't as painful as Thermage (which can be hellish).

Do share your experience :)

Hi mkdom,

Besides Thermage, I heard about Titan too which is somewhat similar to Thermage although i read different reviews of both and there seems to be good n bad reviews about both treatments. You might want to read up on Titan too. If im not wrong, Titan is cheaper than Thermage.

I am also interested to find out more from Real people here who hv tried either of them.

If anyone has tried either Thermage or Titan, pls share your experiences :)

Cheers.[/quote]

Clammie

Anyone?

Post by Clammie » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:08 pm

Has anyone tried thermage so far? Isit useful for fat and loose skin around the chin and neck area?

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

Post by tinkerbell88 » Thu, 18 Oct 2012 1:17 am

Hey all,
I tried Thermage for my tummy after I'd lost some weight. It seems to tighten up the skin very naturally and reshape my coutours. Took about 3-4 months to see really obvious results, and I remember it was a bit hot during the treatment. I tried Titan about 5 years ago just out of curiosity for my face and neck. I didn't see much improvement at all, and it has to be repeated a couple of times so I didn't get the package that the Dr I saw then offered me, cos I just didn't want something that involved to-ing and fro-ing with little result. Think it may have outlived its popularity now...
tinkerbell88

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”