Singapore Expats

Hiring Performer in Singapore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
hllow

Hiring Performer in Singapore?

Post by hllow » Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:37 am

Does anyone know anyway company which provide performers services or any freelance performers for hire? Thanks alot in advance :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Hiring Performer in Singapore?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 06 Oct 2007 9:10 am

hllow wrote:Does anyone know anyway company which provide performers services or any freelance performers for hire? Thanks alot in advance :)
Do a Google { magicians +singapore } Will turn up a lot for parties as such. They may be able to point you into the right direction. :wink:

Go into any bar on Friday or Saturday night. Lots of performers (Posers) there. I'm sure some are cheap as well! :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Post by road.not.taken » Sat, 06 Oct 2007 9:27 am

great forum! where has it been my whole life?!?! try the buying guide. i hired snake charmers and magicians and even a science guy once for birthday parties.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 06 Oct 2007 10:23 am

road.not.taken,

We've been here for at least 4 years! Welcome aboard. We are now the No. 1 Expat forum in Singapore according to Google. Look forward towards your meaningful contributions as well as lighthearted ones! :cool: :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Post by road.not.taken » Sat, 06 Oct 2007 4:12 pm

good enough for google, good enough for me :)

Humour_Me

Post by Humour_Me » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 5:44 pm

hllo,

Perhaps you want to elaborate and let us know what sort of performers you require. I may be able to help you.

Cheers,
HM