Singapore Expats Forum

Search found 35 matches

by enslaved
Fri, 07 Jun 2013 8:46 pm
Forum: Property Talk, Housing & Rental
Topic: Transfer of Ownership of HDB flat upon divorce
Replies: 2
Views: 1676

I am not in country. I have written email to them.
by enslaved
Fri, 07 Jun 2013 5:29 pm
Forum: Property Talk, Housing & Rental
Topic: Transfer of Ownership of HDB flat upon divorce
Replies: 2
Views: 1676

Transfer of Ownership of HDB flat upon divorce

Hi All, FAQ's of HDB does not say about this situation: I am divorced and remarried. My exwife don't have money to takeover. My current wife and my Ex-wife are not relatives. The eligibility condition for transfer, as per HDB page, says the following about relationship: "A flat owner may transf...
by enslaved
Tue, 04 Jun 2013 7:30 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: PR - Endlessly Pending
Replies: 59
Views: 20583

From looking at the amount of time ICA had taken, they might have carried out a tedious back-ground check in England and Philippines.
by enslaved
Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:49 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Recommendation Letter for PR Application
Replies: 9
Views: 39568

Aljuneid, Hougang, Punggol East MPs, may not be helpful though
by enslaved
Wed, 29 May 2013 8:22 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Frustrated - PR Rejected Thrice
Replies: 12
Views: 5947

One of my friend, who applied for PR on his own merit, got married while the status was pending. Upon update of his marital status, his PR was approved in 2 months. The key is if the husband is not earning enough, and if he has come to Singapore via social visit pass after marriage, the ICA might vi...
by enslaved
Tue, 21 May 2013 12:20 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Chances of PR approval for Science Ph.D degree holder
Replies: 6
Views: 5785

One who was earning around 4.5K as Research Associate in NUS (it is a higher position to research assistant or research fellow), got his PR application rejected 3 years ago. Now the situation is even worse. It is interesting to note that fresh PhDs are given S-Pass now. That was not the case earlier...
by enslaved
Tue, 07 May 2013 10:37 am
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: PR Rejected
Replies: 46
Views: 26812

May be the terrible Malaysian elections result has something to do with it


Could be the effect of May day protest at Hong Lim Park
by enslaved
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:07 am
Forum: Relocating, Moving to Singapore
Topic: Boyfriend is iranian and I am a singaporen,
Replies: 38
Views: 8698

"So you're saying that you dislike them on the MRT, but you like them when said wearers stand next to you on the street? Confused???: "-JR8,

nope, not true what you said. Think for a while, u will understand what i mean
by enslaved
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 9:11 pm
Forum: Relocating, Moving to Singapore
Topic: Boyfriend is iranian and I am a singaporen,
Replies: 38
Views: 8698

Zzm and Raj, you miss my point. (Let me say this in bracket: If we search in google to prove our point we will be successful, as certainly you will get news item or some blog-posts). My point is: accepted customs differ, and it is not only between Iran and Singapore, it exists even between Singapore...
by enslaved
Sat, 09 Mar 2013 11:08 pm
Forum: Relocating, Moving to Singapore
Topic: Boyfriend is iranian and I am a singaporen,
Replies: 38
Views: 8698

Raj, Your nick sounds like my country man. Well, Raj have you visited Iran ? At least have you been to international university campuses ? You can see many Iranian women. Have you noticed any women from other countries surrounding it in such campuses. Don't you come to know that they have right to t...
by enslaved
Fri, 08 Mar 2013 5:46 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Chance of my PR
Replies: 18
Views: 4405

Phan thao, I too have become an expert in PR scenario by reading this forum. The other posters are going to discourage you. But don't loss hope. "Saint" will be positive in giving you pleasant answer. Zzm, will ask more questions. SMS will say negatively, and he has got mad-scientist to ap...
by enslaved
Fri, 08 Mar 2013 4:13 pm
Forum: Relocating, Moving to Singapore
Topic: Boyfriend is iranian and I am a singaporen,
Replies: 38
Views: 8698

Lynnngsl, Well don't consider about getting him relocated here, as determining factor for going ahead with your marriage. If he is good, get married, and forget about rest. If not possible to get him a visa, just go with him. When there is love, the struggle will be entertaining you. Btw, what zzm s...
by enslaved
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 3:01 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Citizen application chance?
Replies: 34
Views: 14291

Get your first REP renewal done then apply for Citizenship. That seems to be the "unofficial" timeline for applying after becoming PR Looks like, citizenship approval is possible before REP renewal, with 19 % Chance, as per Grace Fu's statement is parliament. (She said 81% of new citizens...
by enslaved
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:23 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: chance of getting pr this year
Replies: 7
Views: 3154

Re: chance of getting pr this year

falul wrote:chance of getting pr this year any idea friends?


You will get. I say this under my right to opinion :)
by enslaved
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 2:59 pm
Forum: PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
Topic: Renewal of PR
Replies: 28
Views: 6622

Faelle, trishawn's daughter is from her own previous marriage in philipines, so she don't have to worry about taking posession. trishawn, well, you did mistakes from very first in marrying him, when he had plan to house you in the flat which he owns together with his ex. secondly you should not have...

Go to advanced search