SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat, 16 May 2009 11:17 pm
- Forum: Education & Enrichment Courses for Children
- Topic: Comments on CNIS-Chinese International School
- Replies: 41
- Views: 45425
I visited the school at the beginning of the year to look at primary 1, and then again in 'spring' to look at kindergarten. I met up with a parent who was deeply impressed - and at the same time, very aware of the short comings. The PTA got going and is pushing for some improvements (sanitary, etc.)...
- Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:05 pm
- Forum: Staying, Living in Singapore
- Topic: Bizarre Tax Situation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1230
I was working in Singapore for 7 years when I accepted a job offer from a company in HKG, HKG contract, salary paid into European bank account (not liechtenstein though :-). I decided to continue living in Singapore (am silent director of a local company with employment pass), no residence in HKG. I...