SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Search found 19 matches
My teacher comes from Singapore, he is good at cooking. I saw when he cooks rice, he put a little bit butter to the rice. The it tastes quite strange and very delicious. I do not know is this Singapore culture? If it is true, what are the best kinds of butter do you put for rice? I am really curious.
- Mon, 03 Nov 2008 1:15 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: how to vacate house in the contract period of 2 yrs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1917
- Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:16 pm
- Forum: Relocating, Moving to Singapore
- Topic: Singapore vs London (UK)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 18294
Obviously YOU aren't paying the bills. Mommy and Daddy still supporting you is it?
NO, these students must do some part-time job also