Singapore Expats Forum

Search found 1 match

by Cathd1928
Mon, 10 Aug 2020 9:49 am
Forum: Property Talk, Housing & Rental
Topic: Handover rental dispute
Replies: 9
Views: 1106

Re: Handover rental dispute

You can easily file a small claims dispute online for $10 and without an agent. You will need To upload your passport for identification & attach supporting documents like receipts, pictures etc...All the best

Go to advanced search