SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat, 27 Oct 2018 3:04 pm
- Forum: Latest News & Current Affairs
- Topic: Maid caught on video adding special ingredient on the bread.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4597
Cant really see much in the video.
- Sat, 27 Oct 2018 2:56 pm
- Forum: Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Topic: Insurance - Moving from Expat to Local WHILE pregnant
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3177
You should talk to Cigna to see if you can transfer your current plan, maybe even talk to a broker who might be able to help you ?
- Sat, 27 Oct 2018 1:07 am
- Forum: Insurance
- Topic: InterGlobal Insurance and Raffles Medical Group
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8198
I know this is a old post, did you go with InterGlobal ? We are relocating to SG from BKK soon and looking for decent insurance options that will cover my family in SG and Thailand.