Singapore Expats Forum

Search found 1 match

by selenangoi
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:28 pm
Forum: Staying, Living in Singapore
Topic: Apartment needs repair
Replies: 4
Views: 1846

Re: Apartment needs repair

if you're staying in a HDB, do consider getting in touch with the town council to get your plumbing checked. it could be leaking due to wear and tear. please use a good water heater like ariston as well. there have been cases in the past where your storage heater doesn't meet safety standards and th...

Go to advanced search