Singapore Expats

My Experience having multiple facial surgery at Tokai clinic

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
indochick

My Experience having multiple facial surgery at Tokai clinic

Post by indochick » Wed, 09 Jan 2013 11:42 am

Hi Guys,

I have been lurking on this site for a while before I decide to go a head with surgery.

So now its time to share my experienced having jaw reduction,eye fat removal and rhino at the same time plus laser on my acne

I choose Tokai Clinic bcs of the price,I am now on day 5 post op...yeah my face like baloon going to blow up.

So far my experience having surgery at Tokai Clinic been good.I stay at viva garden residence which is located not far from Tokai clinic.( yes its quite pricey but it all worth it to help you heal faster)..

During consultation its all ok,yes a bit kind rush also language barrier make me give up to explain.Dr Pat is friendly and some how care.

the place is clean and the nurse are awesome only the lack of english is a bit difficulties.

On the day of surgery, I was under GA and there is another anesthetic doctor put me top sleep.

When I wake up,all my face is on bandage like mummy...and I stay 1 day at the clinicl,I was the only patient at that time so there is a nurse that accompany me in the night. I was still doopey from the anesthetic and I saw Dr Pat checking me 3 times...make sure i was ok.

the day I was release from hospital,the nurse and driver from clinic took me to my hotel for more recovery.

I cant really tell the outcome of my surgery as my face still swelling bad...

But the surgery was not as pain as I imagine, I was lucky I dont have bruises...

So so far my experienced been great...

hope my output is helping others

thanks

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:18 pm

I thought this might be appropriate;

“There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.”
Now I'm called PNGMK

mimi86uk

Post by mimi86uk » Wed, 09 Jan 2013 5:10 pm

I hope things go well for you, my experience really wasn't good there, I've posted my story 3 times and each time the moderators have deleted my post. Its obvious they dont want forumers to know the truth about this clinic, i wouldn't be surprised if maybe they have some kind of deal with Tokai clinic because ive heard alot of storys from foreigners with similar botched job stories.

I pray you dont turn out like me. About to get this mess fixed in Manila. :(

jesshlh

Re: Any1 want join me for Dr Pat cosmetic surgery in end mar

Post by jesshlh » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:58 pm

Hi All,
Anyone can share Dr Pat service ?
Im planning go for eyes bag removal and dimple creation end Mar13. Anyone wan join me ? Pls PM me at [email protected]
Thanks