Singapore Expats

Dr Pat- Tokai Clinic-Early/mid July - BANGKOK :)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Dr Pat- Tokai Clinic-Early/mid July - BANGKOK :)

Post by boii18 » Mon, 02 May 2011 2:33 pm

Hi !

I am back! I am going to dr pat for browbone reduction! something I had always wanted to do for years!

Thats my last surgery. I may do another chin injection, and thats it =)

I just saw a friend's photos for epi reversal and the results were not that nice. It was asymmetric and unnatural to say the least.

So, i won't go for another epi reversal. I don't wanna risk scarring too since my friend had hypertrophic scarring for a few months before it resolved.

So, choose your epi reversal method and surgeon carefully. If I am not wrong, it costed 3000 USD?!

I am going to DR PAT of Tokai clinic www.tokaiclinic.com

Probably on the 13th July will be my operation date. I will stay there for a few days.

I think I am going with two friends already. So anyone who needs help with getting to tokai clinic, etc, can arrange with me or contact me for details.

I'll be sharing hotel with my two friends, so you'll have to book another room if you are coming, and share with another person? =)
Last edited by boii18 on Sat, 08 Jun 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 13 May 2011 12:48 pm

i have booked my ticket to bangkok on the 11th of july.

i will also do surgery on 11th of july!

those who want to book, please do so now , ticket prices for budget airlines are rising exponentially!

i'll be going with a friend, but we could share taxi from the airport to the clinic if you want , please drop me a PM if you wanna share taxi

:)