Singapore Expats

Renewal of e-REP - Currently residing permanently in Sin?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
joyful123

Renewal of e-REP - Currently residing permanently in Sin?

Post by joyful123 » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 8:42 pm

I am encountering problem when answering one of the question when renewing of e-REP for my daughter. The question is whether she is "Currently residing permanently in Singapore?" My daughter has been staying with my parents since she was 2 months old. She is 1 year old now and we will bring her back to SIngapore when she turns 2 years old to attend the full day Playgroup (the playgroup starts from 18mths)

Appreciate your kind advise whether I should indicate Yes or No to the question for my situation.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 9:23 pm

Just answer the questions accurately.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Renewal of e-REP - Currently residing permanently in Sin

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:54 pm

joyful123 wrote: My daughter has been staying with my parents since she was 2 months old. She is 1 year old now and we will bring her back to SIngapore when she turns 2 years old
As per your statement I understand that your daughter is not in Singapore. In this case be honest and reply No as the answer to question. ICA can easily track her entry and exits of Singapore with a single click of a button.