Singapore Expats

23yo American girl looking for friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
ChelseaMariah

23yo American girl looking for friends

Post by ChelseaMariah » Fri, 29 Apr 2016 5:56 pm

Hi! I'm Chelsea and I have been living/working in Singapore for the past 6mos. I'm free mostly on Monday and Tuesdays. I'm eating and exploring my way through Singapore. Looking for new female friends to join me. Message if you are interested in meeting up.

kunjhi84

Re: 23yo American girl looking for friends

Post by kunjhi84 » Sun, 01 May 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Chelsea Mariah , I'm Sam here from Malaysia , working and living here . Glad to know you. Have a great day ahead .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agidwani

Post by agidwani » Sun, 15 May 2016 7:06 pm

Hey! I'm Anjuli, 22F and just moved back from New York. I'd love to meet up and make some new friends, feel free to message me if you'd like to meet up!

Athren

Re: RE: 23yo American girl looking for friends

Post by Athren » Thu, 19 May 2016 5:51 pm

ChelseaMariah wrote:Hi! I'm Chelsea and I have been living/working in Singapore for the past 6mos. I'm free mostly on Monday and Tuesdays. I'm eating and exploring my way through Singapore. Looking for new female friends to join me. Message if you are interested in meeting up.
hi Chelsea

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
happy go lucky

Geekboy89

Post by Geekboy89 » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 8:01 am

ChelseaMariah wrote:Hi! I'm Chelsea and I have been living/working in Singapore for the past 6mos. I'm free mostly on Monday and Tuesdays. I'm eating and exploring my way through Singapore. Looking for new female friends to join me. Message if you are interested in meeting up.

Hello. Am 27. Local. Am cool with shopping, eating, gymming, sports. outdoor kinda of guy. ^^V

feel free to PM me

knottyquirky

Post by knottyquirky » Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:02 pm

Hi Chelsea!

I've been living here since 4 years ago. I'm 22F and working as an interior designer around Jurong area.

I feel like i need to expand my social life more as well so yeah! let's meet up and be friends. I love books, cafes, bars, movies, and exploring new areas :)

Oh, and i saw something for 4th of July at the American school somewhere around Woodlands but I'm not sure about the address.

-Lia