Singapore Expats

NEEDED: SINGAPOREANS

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
SilkevdK

NEEDED: SINGAPOREANS

Post by SilkevdK » Tue, 04 Aug 2015 4:27 pm

Are you Singaporean or living in Singapore? And planning on getting married or are already happily married?
I am a 21-year old research student from the Netherlands, and currently writing my thesis. I am conducting a research in which I would like to ask some questions to:

- Singaporean bridal couples who had a traditional wedding in Singapore
- Singaporean bridal couples who got married in Bali (or Indonesia/ overseas)
- Singaporean brides and grooms to be who are planning to have their wedding in Singapore
- Singaporean brides and grooms to be who are planning to marry in Bali (or overseas)

If you, or you know anyone who wouldn't mind helping out, please let me know!
If you have any suggestions on how I could get in contact with Singaporeans, I would be very thankful.

Thanks!
Silke

tenhaaf.wouter

Re: NEEDED: SINGAPOREANS

Post by tenhaaf.wouter » Thu, 13 Aug 2015 6:47 pm

M'n local collega gaat trouwen in Oct. Wat is je email adres, kan je ik contact brengen. Gr Wouter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: NEEDED: SINGAPOREANS

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 13 Aug 2015 8:32 pm

tenhaaf.wouter wrote:M'n local collega gaat trouwen in Oct. Wat is je email adres, kan je ik contact brengen. Gr Wouter

In English??

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:50 pm

tenhaaf.wouter wrote:M'n local collega gaat trouwen in Oct. Wat is je email adres, kan je ik contact brengen. Gr Wouter

To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 14 Aug 2015 1:18 pm

Hey, SilkevdK!

I'm beginning to believe you're not conducting a survey, you are soliciting. Where's the survey? I want to take it. Tell me why I am not going to delete this thread and ban you 24 hours from now

SilkevdK

Post by SilkevdK » Sun, 16 Aug 2015 6:16 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Hey, SilkevdK!

I'm beginning to believe you're not conducting a survey, you are soliciting. Where's the survey? I want to take it. Tell me why I am not going to delete this thread and ban you 24 hours from now
I am interviewing people for my thesis, which I am doing through Skype. If you want me to, sure, I can sent you all the questions in an email or PM, whatever you prefer. I am trying to get an insight into the cultural side of weddings in Singapore, the traditions, the wedding style and motivations for people in Singapore to marry overseas. I am a research student. I don't get paid and I am not trying to get any new clients, as I am not a wedding planner.

SilkevdK

Post by SilkevdK » Sun, 16 Aug 2015 6:18 pm

ecureilx wrote:

In English??
His colleague from Singapore is getting married in October, and he is asking for my email address so he can bring me in contact with him/her.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 27 Oct 2015 9:43 am

SilkevdK wrote:
ecureilx wrote:

In English??
His colleague from Singapore is getting married in October, and he is asking for my email address so he can bring me in contact with him/her.
Thanks, Congrats to the newly married couple (as I assume they are married by now .. )