Singapore Expats

My Daughter's Long Term Visit Pass not Successful

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
RazhiaBegum

My Daughter's Long Term Visit Pass not Successful

Post by RazhiaBegum » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:16 am

I am a PR. My husband is in Work Permit. My Daughter was born in Singapore. I tried to apply for Long Term Visit Pass for my daughter. First time it is not successful. No reason for that letter. Then I appealed through MP. after that also it is rejected. They haven't state the reason also. I dont know what to do? If anybody know the reason help me.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 1:32 pm

Not enough info to go about.. You left so much detail for us to figure.

When daughter born in SIngapore, she is get a SG BC but what country citizenship.

When you attain PR before on what pass? Same goes to hubby

Do not leave bits and pieces behind as all are link . You want us to help

YOU GIVE ALL THE INFO HOW YOU LANDED HERE. Same goes to daughter and hubby. You can leave private info like PP number and name behind

We are not magician nor clairvoyant and cannot gaze into what is in your mind

Capisce / Fahimna ? ? Tong Pu Tong ? Faham ?

ms
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 1:58 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:

ms
Feeling cheeky this morning MS? :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 2:48 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:

ms
Feeling cheeky this morning MS? :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

:lol: :P [-X :tongue:

Merry Christmas Buddy to you and your family !!!

Have a joyous one. It is bloody freezing down here
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

RazhiaBegum

Post by RazhiaBegum » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 3:26 pm

ok. I will explain in detail.I am an Indian and got PR on 1997 direct and now working as a Software Engineer. My husband came here on social visit pass on november 2008 and we got married on january 2009 later he got Work permit. My daughter born on january 2010 in Singapore. Submitted Long term visit pass on 4th June 2010 and it is rejected. on 4th October
appealed for the same. also not successful now

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 3:42 pm

RazhiaBegum wrote:ok. I will explain in detail.I am an Indian and got PR on 1997 direct and now working as a Software Engineer. My husband came here on social visit pass on november 2008 and we got married on january 2009 later he got Work permit. My daughter born on january 2010 in Singapore. Submitted Long term visit pass on 4th June 2010 and it is rejected. on 4th October
January till June is 4-5 months. On what pass did she stay all that time? Did she overstay?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 6:00 pm

x9200 wrote:
RazhiaBegum wrote:ok. I will explain in detail.I am an Indian and got PR on 1997 direct and now working as a Software Engineer. My husband came here on social visit pass on november 2008 and we got married on january 2009 later he got Work permit. My daughter born on january 2010 in Singapore. Submitted Long term visit pass on 4th June 2010 and it is rejected. on 4th October
January till June is 4-5 months. On what pass did she stay all that time? Did she overstay?
When you gave birth to her, you gotten a SG BC, did you got the SG Citizenship or offered one by ICA since you are a PR OR apply within 42 days of giving birth a foreign PP and then apply for LTSVP?
If you brought your daughter out of the country once given birth, you may have lost that window of opportunity. She will be treated similar to LTSVP application under sponsorship of PR or Sger
Did you submit your income. Your hubby is under what pass? WP or S Pass or higher. This too will affect application

LongTimeHere

Post by LongTimeHere » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 5:01 pm

A child born in Singapore to a PR does not have an option to apply for citizenship directly. My daughter was born in Dec and I checked this with the ICA last week, so I have to sponsor her PR followed by LTSVP.