Singapore Expats

want to be my father figure?

Events and gatherings for the 40's Club
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 13 Apr 2014 1:01 pm

I doubt seriously she is looking for a geriatric grandfather figure. I think she really just wants to be eye-candy for some older guy who will dote on her without expecting anything in return other than feeding his ego.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Re: want to be my father figure?

Post by nakatago » Sun, 13 Apr 2014 3:02 pm

for "posterity."
wolfy wrote:hiya

i am a 20 yr old girl.

i don't have a dad and always wanted one. i have major daddy issues. i feel sad when i see my friends or random kids on the streets or malls who are 'daddy's little girl'. you know how their dad spoil them with presents, take them on vacations, spend time with them, talk to them and love them so much. i have always wanted to experience that. i want a dad to love me and spoil me, talk to me and help me sort things out and take me on trips etc.

i don't know if men crave for a daughter like how daughters crave for a father's attention. i only know dads always have a soft spot for their daughters. lol so if there is a man out there who is willing to do this with me and be my dad it would be delightful. i am not looking for someone to talk to only online. i want this to be a real relationship so we obviously have to meet face to face to be able to do the things i mentioned anyway.

i am looking for a good man. someone over 33. someone successful because i need someone to help me make decisions and i want someone to look up to. if you don't have your own life together, it is not going to work because you are not going to be any good influence on me. i am looking for someone who is kind, loving and intelligent. if this works out, i will love you with all my heart, listen to you, keep you company etc. you know what daughters do for their dads.

so it's not a one way relationship. just remember this is strictly platonic. if you are interested, send me an email to robynvamp (at) hotmail (dot) com and introduce yourself. you can send me a pm on here but i don't think i can reply you because i haven't posted enough. or you can just pass me your email and i'll contact you :)

if you are looking for something else or you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself because i don't want to hear it or entertain it. :)
wolfy wrote:yeah i'm the same person. i don't see anything wrong with the post.

but if you think its inappropriate then take it down moderator. its ok :)
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Knigge

Post by Knigge » Sun, 04 May 2014 4:08 pm

Wolfy: what does your mom say to that whole plan?

ca5an0va

Post by ca5an0va » Fri, 25 Jul 2014 4:18 pm

this is a scam! whos your daddy now huh? lol :wink:
"Humor Me!"

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 25 Jul 2014 5:05 pm

ca5an0va wrote:this is a scam! whos your daddy now huh? lol :wink:
Sounds like this film:

Avant l'hiver

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2231630/