Singapore Expats

share love story: Love him, seek him, save him (updating)

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
qingyuanqingye

share love story: Love him, seek him, save him (updating)

Post by qingyuanqingye » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 4:33 pm

Love him, seek him, save him

My romantic journey of gaining love and career

You never this is really a true story about love, a young lady who fell in love with a man, she went to China to seek her love. And this girl is me, I wish you will like this story.

preface
2 years ago, My husband, working in an apparel trading company in ISTANBUL, Turkey, is in charge of purchasing apparel from china. Business trip between Istanbul and China is obviously so common for him, but not that good for me, a young women who just ended my single life from a girl. I really can’t stand the life without him around me, after several months’ marriage life, I was so addicted to him. But he told me that he was going another trip to China the next month for several months. I sighed without saying anything……

parting
At the airport, he kissed me goodbye, turning to the board, left me alone, sobbing. Gazing at the plane disappearing in the sky, I prayed “I love you, darling, I will be here waiting for you”

seagull

Post by seagull » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 7:13 pm

what is the next......
expecting...............

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:13 pm

Awwwwww, isn't that sweet......

And both of them posting from the same IP addY:

State/Region: 02
City: Hangzhou

too bad you won't be finishing the story......

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Re: share love story: Love him, seek him, save him (updating

Post by blue_thunder » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:52 pm

[quote="qingyuanqingye"]Love him, seek him, save him

You never this is really a true story about love, a young lady who fell in love with a man, she went to China to seek her love. And this girl is me, I wish you will like this story.

preface
2 years ago, My husband, working in an apparel trading company in ISTANBUL, Turkey, is in charge of purchasing apparel from china. Business trip between Istanbul and China is obviously so common for him, but not that good for me, a young women who just ended my single life from a girl. I really can’t stand the life without him around me, after several months’ marriage life, I was so addicted to him. But he told me that he was going another trip to China the next month for several months. I sighed without saying anything……

parting
At the airport, he kissed me goodbye, turning to the board, left me alone, sobbing. Gazing at the plane disappearing in the sky, I prayed “I love you, darling, I will be here waiting for you”
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:24 am

I'm more used to writing dialog for a visual medium but lemme have a shot at it. Feel free to edit it...

preface

Two years ago. My husband, who was working for an apparel trading company is Istanbul, Turkey, was in charge of procuring apparel from China. Thus, business trips between Istanbul and China are quite common for him. But that was not good enough for me. Here I was, a young woman who just ended here single life for the man she loves, had to settle for only so many days with in a given week.

I can't stand life without being with him everyday. Several blissful months of married life and I just have to settle for.--

Waitadarnfreakinminute. Is the main character supposed to be in Turkey or in China? She has a Chinese username so I'm assuming she's Chinese. But what is she doing in Istanbul?

Ahem. Anyway...

I could feel my heart beating so fast, as I tried to catch my breath, but I did my best not to make a sound. I peered through the tiny crack between the doors, to see if my pursuer knows where I'm hiding.

"You know you can't keep hiding forever, you bitch! I know you have the disk. Why don't you just come out and give it to me and I promise not to hurt you...much."

I've never been so scared before in my whole life. Just a few days ago, I was just this simple Chinese housewife in Istanbul and now, I'm in Prague. Hiding in a broom closet. From international terrorists.

"Come out now. You can make a deal with me but I'm not so sure if my friends will be as accommodating as I am when they get here."

He's right. I can't hide here forever. I have to do something.

And so, as I tried to collect myself. I groped around the cramped closet, looking for something--anything that I could use as a weapon.

A metal pipe.

Perfect.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blue_thunder » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:08 am

nakatago wrote:I'm more used to writing dialog for a visual medium but lemme have a shot at it. Feel free to edit it...
For a moment, I thought you are going to continue the story for real :-#
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:35 am

I would have but the story's original premise threw me off.

But we could try, couldn't we? :wink:

As I clutched that pipe with my hands, raised it above as high as I can within the confines of that broom closet, I waited.

My pursuer has been stalking around, knowing full well I had no way of exiting that room without him seeing me. And then, as he passed by in front of me, I kicked the closet doors open. This catches him off guard, raising his hand in hopes of shielding himself from whatever attack that may come his way. As he steps back, I swing down the pipe as hard as I can, aiming for his hands that was still clutching his gun.

"YEEAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!," I screamed. I hit the back of his hand squarely and he drops his gun.

"Fu--," he shouts--at least tries to--his expletive interrupted when his gun lands on the ground and fires off a shot while pointed at him. A bullet hits him on the chin and pierces through his skill, taking some gray matter with it as it exits the crown of his skill.

"Oh my god," I sighed. I just took down my first terrorist.

But I have no time to be amazed. I take his gun and check how many bullets it still has left.

Four bullets. I still had six other thugs looking for me. I guess I'll just have to be creative. Or extremely lucky. I peer outside that room to check if the coast is clear. And I thought, how did Jen ever do those things? Silly me, comparing myself to a fictional secret agent as I creep through the hallway, hoping I don't run any of those people.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blue_thunder » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 4:24 am

nakatago wrote:I would have but the story's original premise threw me off.

But we could try, couldn't we? :wink:

Yea..why not

"Fu--," he shouts--at least tries to--his expletive interrupted when his gun lands on the ground and fires off a shot while pointed at him. A bullet hits him on the chin and pierces through his skill, taking some gray matter with it as it exits the crown of his skill.

Too much violence..NC21

Four bullets. I still had six other thugs looking for me. I guess I'll just have to be creative. Or extremely lucky. I peer outside that room to check if the coast is clear. And I thought, how did Jen ever do those things? Silly me, comparing myself to a fictional secret agent as I creep through the hallway, hoping I don't run any of those people.

You could take a shot like Angelina Jolie, from the movie WANTED..you would save 3 bullets by exhausting only one.. :wink:

mschan

Post by mschan » Thu, 24 Dec 2009 2:02 am

[quote="qingyuanqingye"]Love him, seek him, save him

preface

parting
Life is what you make it.

intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Continue the story!!

Post by intellectualsmuse » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 1:15 am

Continue the story!! Every person who responds to this thread can just add their 2 cents...objective is to seamlessly continue the story-feel free to add your own "twists"

====
ingyuanqingye wrote:

preface

parting
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 7:34 am

my action flick wasn't good enough?
:cry:
:P

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 9:10 am

I actually preferred yours but was hoping a fox would appear on the scene and the action would have been more horizontal. :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 9:27 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I actually preferred yours but was hoping a fox would appear on the scene and the action would have been more horizontal. :cool:
Two things:
* didn't really get around to writing more. I have a story that I've been putting off writing for almost a year now
* I thought we were a family-friendly (air quotes) board?

...and speaking of foxes...

* mauvecloud and sergei82 are now continuing their--whatever it is that they have--on facebook. no peep from @nne since her last post
* i liked megantron from transformers. on 2, not so much anymore
* i never thought that lint would be more interesting than a shanghai-istanbul love affair

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:40 am

In the '60's one of the favorite techniques of meditation was getting stoned on magic mushrooms and sitting around contemplating the lint in one's navel or better yet the lint in one's partner's navel. We are older now and the belly buttons doesn't have room for lint anymore due to pierced navels full of adornments. Therefore, us older folks (babyboomers) have do our lint contemplation wherever we can find it! :o :lol:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:47 am

Maybe we could make up a divination/fortune-telling technique based on lint. :lol: